VASER Liposcution works by using ultrasound energy for minimally invasive body contouring that produces significant results. Vaser liposuction, when compared to traditional Liposuction has less pain and less downtime.
VASER liposcution offers many benefits over traditional Liposuction:
- Minimally Invasive
- Smooth Results
- Treat Multiple Areas in 1 Session
- Less Swelling & Pain
- Advanced Technology
- Precise Sculpting
Our skilled, triple board certified physican, Dr. Shah has had extensive training on Vaser Lipo, and can help you achieve the the look you want.
Dr. Shah is a board-certified physician, specializing in Phlebology, Cosmetic and Laser surgeries. He is a highly experienced physician with expertise in Venous disorders, Aesthetic Surgery, Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Therapy.
Given his vast knowledge base, he understands the importance of choosing the right treatment plan that will fulfill your medical and/or aesthetic needs.
Treatment Areas for Vaser Assited Liposculpture
Treatment areas vaser assisted liposuction offered at Luxe Medical Spa include the following:
FEMALE TREATMENT AREAS FOR VASER LIPOSUCTION
- Female lower face, jawline, jowls, under chin, neck
- Female upper arms and peri-shoulders
- Female posterior cervical fat pad (buffalo hump)
- Female front torso (upper & lower abdomen, mons pubis, ventral sides, lateral breast area)
- Female back torso (upper back, mid back, flanks, sacrum, dorsal sides)
- Female buttocks
- Female hips
- Female thighs (outer, inner, front, back)
- Female knees (inner, anterior)
MALE TREATMENT AREAS FOR VASER LIPOSUCTION
- Male lower face, jawline, jowls, under chin, neck
- Male upper arms and peri-shoulders
- Male posterior cervical fat pad (buffalo hump)
- Male chest
- Male front torso (upper & lower abdomen, suprapubic region, ventral sides)
- Male back torso (upper back, mid back, flanks, sacrum, dorsal sides)
- Male buttocks